Selous Safari Camp is located about 200kms west of Dar es salaam in Selous game reserve on the shores of Nzerakera.
- The camp as a whole is comprised of two separate camps, North and South. North camp possessing 6 tents and South camp with 7 tents
- The spacious tents are luxuriously appointed, with en suite bathrooms and open air hot water showers.
- Ceiling fans are present in all the rooms situated above the king sizes beds
Selous Safari Camp is equipped with:
- Swimming pool
- Lounge and dining area
- Game drives in open-sided 4-wheel drive vehicles.
- River safaris in boats with outboard motors.
- Game walks.
- Fishing (subject to conditions and fee to be paid in camp).
- Walking Safari / Mobile bush camping (fly camping) in pristine surroundings (pre-booking essential).