Leopard beach resort is located on the reknown Diani beach in South Coast about 34 kms from the bustling port of Mombasa. It enjoys prime position on one of the world’s most stunning beaches.
Leopard Beach Resort Accommodation
Leopard beach resort boasts of a total of 158 rooms tastefully furnished and categorized into 70 standard rooms, 20 superior garden-view rooms, 48 sea-facing superior rooms, 7 suites, 10 ‘Chui Class Cottages ‘ – private, luxury cottages that boast their own private gardens or patio – and 3 luxury villas.
Honeymoon, Executive and Superior suites also offer DVD/CD players (and a selection of discs), large living areas and power-showers and/or Jacuzzis.
Every room is excellently furnished and includes:-
- A bath, shower and bidet, air conditioning
- Multi channel satellite television
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Hairdryer, mosquito nets and a well-stocked mini-bar.
Leopard beach resort facilities includes:
- A varying choice of fine dining venues
- Bars & Lounge Areas
- Baby-sitting Services available on request.
- Multi-Level Swimming Pool
- Uzuri Spa & Fitness Forest
- Professional Business Center & Cyber Café
- Multi-faceted selection of Integrated Conference & Meeting Facilities
Leopard Beach Resort
This is a great resort to stay in. Consider it even as you consolidate your Mombasa South Coast holiday package in Kenya.