Karen Blixen cottages is located near the famouse Karen Blixen Museum (of “Out of Africa”) about 30 minutes drive from Jomo Kenyatta airport and about half a mile from the Karen Golf and Country Club where guest can enjoy golfing, tennis, squash as well as other activities.
- The cottages can house around 30 guests and have been designed after the historic Swedo House with hi-beam ceilings with fireplaces, wood and mazeras stone floors.
- Each bedroom has a large bathroom with its own shower and bath and also contain robes, slippers and hairdryers. Satellite televison, internet connections and telephones are available in all rooms.
- All cottages have a verandah for relaxing while enjoying the birds, butterflies and flowers of the garden.
- Four of the cottages have two bedrooms with a common sitting room and large fireplace and dining table.
- Four cottages have two private suites with a separate dressing room.
- A large “honeymoon” cottage with two fireplaces and a sitting room are available for special events.
The facilities includes:
- A swimming pool and private garden bar
Hotel Search: Get Real Time Cheap Quote
Use the form below to get cheap quotes and real time availability for hotels. [Results open in a new window]