Porini Lion Camp Location
Porini Lion Camp is located in the exclusive 20,000 acre Olare Orok Conservancy. This expansive conservancy, which borders the Masai Mara Game Reserve is home to an abundance of animals including the Big Cats for which the Mara is famous.
- The eco-friendly camp has no permanent construction and is situated along the Ntiakatiak River, a seasonal river with permanent hippo pools near camp.
- With 10 guest tents the camp is very exclusive and giving you a real in the bush experience.
- The tents are very spacious and have private verandahs along the length of the tent, providing a secluded and private ‘space’ for you to relax and enjoy the beauty of this African wilderness.
- Each tent has en-suite bathrooms with flush toilets and hot showers.
- Food is excellent with fresh baked bread and high quality meals prepared by the camp Chef.
- Spacious Safari tents with a double and single bed, solar electric lights, en suite bathrooms with flush toilet and safari shower.
- All meals and picnic lunches, free mineral water, sodas, gin & tonic, beer and house wine.
- Custom built 4×4 safari vehicles for game drives.
- Expert driver-guides. Morning, evening and night game drives in Olare Orok Conservancy.
- Full day in Mara National Reserve with picnic lunch.
- Escorted walk with Maasai guides.
- Sundowner drinks to watch the sunset from scenic viewing points.
- Transfers from Ol Kiombo airstrip to Lion Camp.