Elegantly perched in intendance bay on the south western coast of Mahe. 30 minutes drive from Mahe international airport and 45 minutes drive from Seychelles capital Victoria. It boasts of fascinating views of the Indian Ocean in an area surrounded by swaying palm trees and lush tropical forest.
- As part of the banyan tree hotels and resorts, the hotel is credited as the best in Seychelles winning the world travel award in 2008 along side other several awards.
- The accommodation comprises of 60 exemplary pool villas with a tasteful décor which combines contemporary, colonial and ‘plantation’.
- It boasts of having high sloping ceilings, airy verandas and louvered doors not to mention ethnic woven textiles.
- The intricate interiors provide a true sense of place affording you an authentic experience of the Banyan Tree’s signature blend of romance, rejuvenation and exotic sensuality in luxury.
- The villas are categorized into 22 beach front spa pool villas; 6 double pool beach front villas; 22 hill side pool villas; 5 intendence pool villas; 5 pool villas by the rock and 1 presidential villa.
- All villas feature plush master bedroom and en-suite dressing rooms, indoor sunken bath, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD telephone, internet access in-villa safe, mini bar and television, private pavilion, infinity pool.
- Several dinning option featuring international cuisines including Saffron, Chez Lamar, Au jardin d’Epices, la varangue, sea and stars among others
- Pool bar
- Moonlight gazebo
- Banyan lagoon
- Sun lounge