Perched on the rim of the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater, the largest and most perfect volcanic crater on Earth which is within the Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area, adjacent to the Serengeti National Park only 180 kilometers from Arusha.
- The lodge has made a name for its self amongst other hotels of the world and regularly gets voted among the top.
- Owing to this is its unique design built from local river stone and camouflaged with indigenous vines blending superbly into the landscape making it entirely invisible from the floor of the Crater 600 meters below.
- The accommodation comprises of a total of 75 rock-built rooms with panoramic private balconies.
- The rooms feature brass lamps, embossed leather headboards, wildwood mirrors, Maasai carvings and stylized prehistoric cave paintings.
- Each room affords its guests uninterrupted panoramic views over the Crater’s unmatched grandeur.
- The split-level rock-built dining and bar area
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, Wi-Fi
- Tented conference centre
- Extensive selection of sports and activities
- Cultural dance and music
- TV room with satellite TV.
- Game drives into the Crater daily
- Safe and hairdryers (from reception)
- 24-hour medical service
- Children’s meals, beds and babysitting services upon request
- 24 hours room service
- Laundry, valet and shoeshine services