Nestled on the rim of the renowned Ngorongoro Crater at the eastern edge of the Serengeti in northern Tanzania. It lies within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, which covers more than 8 000 square kilometers (3 100 square miles) of pristine African wilderness.
- The lodge boasts of having an elegant intricate design inspired by the Maasai mud-and-stick manyatta making this stunning lodge one of the most architecturally spectacular safari lodges in Africa.
- The lodge comprises of consists of three adjacent, glamorous camps with 30 Maasai-inspired suites perched on stilts on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater.
- From the outside, this unobtrusive lodge resembles a magical Maasai village. Set in classic crescents, each stone and thatch suite has spectacular views of the crater from large glass windows in the bathroom, lounge and bedroom, yet is almost invisible from the crater floor.
- Domed dining room serving delicious Pan-African cuisine
- Game drives into the crater and Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Bush walks
- Bird watching
- Tree house viewing deck
- Excursion to Maasai cultural village or Olduvai gorge, the “birthplace of man”
- Lounge library
- Gift shop and gallery