Selous Wildlife Lodge is a luxury tented camp situated on the Simbazi River, a tributary of the Rufiji River in Tanzania’s vast Selous Game Reserve.
The lodge has 12 tents each under individually grass- thatched structures which are luxuriously furnished with adjoining beautifully appointed majestic bathrooms. Each tent has:
- A private verandah.
- En-suite bathroom with a romantic foot and claw bath with a chandelier.
- Satellite television
- International cellular facilities
- A fully stocked mini bar
- An electronic safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
The lodge has:
- A full aromatherapy Spa offering a range of treatments including massages, facials, manicures and pedicure
- Exclusive game drives in the comfort of our superb 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Two types of adventure cruises along the intricate waterways and tributaries of the Rufiji River packed with grunting hippopotami and yawning crocodile, these are, Game Viewing River cruises during the day and Sundowner cruises in the evening
- Exclusive guided nature walks conducted by qualified expert resident naturalists
- Bush picnics in specially selected magical locations within the reserve next to the banks of the Rufiji River