Sarova Mara Game Camp is located in Maasai mara game reserve on an elevation surrounded by two streams.
- 53 Standard Tents
- 2 Family Tents
- 20 club tents:
- Facilities for persons with limited capacity
- Each room has a permanent shower and WC.
- Each room has a permanent roof and zip out front.
- Club tents have glass panel doors & tent deck for private dining. Club amenities include: fully stocked mini bar, hair drier and safes.
- Tea/Coffee making Facilities in all the tents
- Voltage of 240 volts.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS:
- On the ground floor.
- Two sections, one in-door and one out-door covered by a canopy.
- Breakfast and lunch are buffets,
- Capacity is 150 people.
- Hours open: Breakfast 0630-0930hrs.
- Lunch 1230-1430hrs.
- Dinner 1930-2130hrs.
- Bush Dining: bush breakfast, Boma dinner, Salt lick dinner, Sundowner cocktails
Oloip Bar and Ewaso Pool Bar
- Ground floor.
- The evenings, a cozy log fire is lit in the Bar.
- Capacity 40 people.
- Hours open: 0700-2300hrs.
- Outdoor freeform swimming pool surrounded by comfortable sun-beds.
- Isokon Maasai Culture Village.
- Bird watching and nature walks.
- Mini golf putting area, archery, table tennis, darts.
- Massage therapy at the Tulia Spa tent
- Maasai traditional dancers.
- Maasai Mara National Reserve is a natural habitat for lions, elephants, Leopards, cheetahs, hippo, rhino, buffalo, zebra, giraffe, wildebeest and much other game.
BALLOON RIDE SAFARIS:
- A hot air balloon safari can be arranged at the camp.
- The safari leaves at 0600hrs , then rounds off with a champagne bush breakfast.
PERSONNEL ON CALL:
Duty manager, security guards, clinical officer