If you’re looking for an exotic and adventurous honeymoon holiday, a tour of Kenya and Seychelles is an excellent choice after your wedding. These two destinations offer a unique blend of wildlife, culture, and stunning beaches that will leave you with unforgettable memories.
In this blog post, we’ll take you through some of the highlights of a Kenya and Seychelles honeymoon holiday tour, so you can start planning your dream vacation.
The best way is to begin in Kenya, a country known for its abundant wildlife and diverse cultures. You can start by visiting the Masai Mara National Reserve, which is home to exotic animals such as lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs, leopards, buffalos among others.
You’ll have the opportunity to go on safari drives to spot these lions, elephants, giraffes, and other majestic animals in their natural habitat. Additionally, you can visit local Maasai villages and learn about their customs, traditions, and way of life.
Other areas of interest that you can visit in Kenya would include places such as Lake Nakuru, famous for its flamingoes, Samburu national park, attractions in Nairobi such as the Elephant Shedrick trust etc.
Wedding in Kenya
Should you want to do your wedding in Kenya, we can advice you and help you come up with the best memorable wedding for you. We can plan the wedding in the wild or at the coastal beaches of Kenya.
Seychelles is a tropical paradise with some of the most beautiful beaches and natural attractions in the world. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing holiday or an adventurous one, there are plenty of holiday attractions in Seychelles to keep you entertained.
You can relax on the beaches, swim in the warm waters, and even go snorkeling or scuba diving to see colorful fish, turtles, and other sea creatures.
During your stay in the Seychelles, you can also visit the Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This park is home to the rare coco de mer palm tree, which produces the largest seed in the world. You can also explore the island’s capital, Victoria, and its vibrant markets, shops, and restaurants.
Wedding in Seychelles
Should you desire to hold your wedding in Seychelles, dont worry! Talk to us and we can organize and handle all the logistics involved in planning a dream wedding at one of the resorts in Seychelles that will leave pleasant memories for years to come.
A Kenya and Seychelles honeymoon holiday tour is a fantastic way to experience the best of African wildlife, culture, and natural beauty. With its diverse landscapes, friendly people, and vibrant cultures, this tour will leave you with unforgettable memories.
Places to Visit in Seychelles
Here are some of the top attractions to check out during your honeymoon visit in Kenya:
- Beaches: Seychelles is famous for its stunning beaches with crystal-clear waters, white sand, and palm trees. Some of the most popular beaches include Anse Source d’Argent on La Digue, Beau Vallon on Mahé, and Anse Lazio on Praslin.
- Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve: This nature reserve is a UNESCO World Heritage site and is home to the rare coco de mer palm tree, which produces the largest seed in the world. You can take a guided tour and learn about the endemic flora and fauna found in the park.
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling: Seychelles has some of the best scuba diving and snorkeling spots in the world. You can explore the coral reefs and see a wide range of marine life, including turtles, sharks, and colorful fish.
- Morne Seychellois National Park: This park covers over 20% of the total area of Mahé, and is home to the highest point in Seychelles. You can go hiking, bird watching, and see some of the endemic flora and fauna.
- Victoria Market: The market is located in the capital city of Victoria, and is a vibrant and colorful place to visit. You can find fresh fruits and vegetables, local crafts, and souvenirs.
- Aldabra Atoll: This is the world’s largest coral atoll and is home to thousands of giant tortoises. You can take a guided tour and learn about the conservation efforts being made to protect the atoll and its wildlife.
- Island Hopping: With over 115 islands in Seychelles, island hopping is a popular activity. You can take a boat or a plane and visit different islands to experience their unique culture and natural beauty.
Attractions in Kenya
Here are some of the top attractions to check out during your visit in honeymoon in Kenya:
- Maasai Mara National Reserve: This Masai Mara reserve is located in southwestern Kenya and is home to a wide range of wildlife, including lions, cheetahs, elephants, and wildebeest. Visitors can take guided safari tours to see these animals up close and personal. Its at the Masai Mara where the great wildebeest migration takes place.
- Mount Kenya: This is the highest mountain in Kenya and the second-highest in Africa. Visitors can go hiking, trekking, and rock climbing to reach its summit.
- Nairobi National Park: This park is located just a few kilometers from the capital city and is home to a wide range of wildlife, including lions, giraffes, and zebras. Visitors can take guided tours and see these animals in their natural habitats.
- Lamu Island: This island is located off the coast of Kenya and is known for its unique Swahili culture and architecture. Visitors can explore the narrow streets and alleys, visit the local markets, and enjoy the stunning beaches.
- Lake Nakuru National Park: This park is located in central Kenya and is home to a large population of flamingos. Visitors can also see other wildlife, including rhinos, leopards, and zebras.
- Tsavo National Park: This park is the largest in Kenya and is home to a wide range of wildlife, including elephants, lions, and hippos. Visitors can take guided safari tours and enjoy the stunning landscapes.
- Cultural tours: Kenya is home to over 40 different tribes, each with their own unique traditions and customs. Visitors can take cultural tours and learn about these different cultures, including the Maasai, Samburu, and Kikuyu.
What to pack for your Kenya and Seychelles holiday trip
It’s important to pack appropriately for the varied weather and activities you may encounter. Here are some essential items to consider packing for your Kenya and Seychelles holiday trip:
- Clothing: Pack lightweight and breathable clothing that will keep you comfortable in the tropical climate. For Kenya, pack light, long-sleeved shirts and pants for safari tours and hiking trips. For Seychelles, pack swimsuits, shorts, and t-shirts for beach days. It’s also a good idea to bring a light jacket or sweater for cool evenings.
- Footwear: Comfortable and sturdy shoes are essential for safari tours and hiking trips in Kenya. For Seychelles, pack sandals and water shoes for beach and water activities.
- Sun Protection: Bring sunscreen with high SPF, sunglasses, and a hat to protect yourself from the strong sun in both Kenya and Seychelles.
- Insect Repellent: Insect repellent is essential for Kenya to protect against mosquito-borne diseases. It’s also a good idea to pack it for Seychelles to protect against other insects.
- Camera: Both Kenya and Seychelles offer stunning natural scenery and wildlife, so don’t forget to bring your camera to capture those unforgettable moments.
- Travel Adapter: Kenya and Seychelles use different types of power outlets, so make sure to bring a travel adapter that is compatible with both countries.
- First Aid Kit: Pack a small first aid kit that includes essentials such as bandages, antiseptic, and pain relievers.
- Travel Documents: Don’t forget to bring your passport, visa, and other important travel documents, such as flight tickets and hotel reservations.
Packing for a Kenya and Seychelles holiday trip requires a balance between outdoor adventure and beach relaxation. By packing the essentials mentioned above, you’ll be prepared for the varied weather and activities in both countries and ensure a comfortable and enjoyable trip.
Vaccinations Shots Required For Kenya & Seychelles
To enter Kenya, visitors are required to have a yellow fever vaccination and a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 96 hours of travel. The yellow fever vaccination is required to protect against the disease and prevent its spread in Kenya.
The COVID-19 PCR test is required to ensure that visitors are not infected with COVID-19 and do not pose a risk to the local population.
In Seychelles, visitors are no longer required to have a COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result. However, all visitors must have valid travel health insurance that covers COVID-19-related expenses, including quarantine and treatment if necessary
Kenya & Seychelles Honeymoon Holiday Package
We can plan and organize for you a memorable holiday package for your honeymoon in Kenya and Seychelles. Use the form below to contact us and we will get back to you ASAP